The Latest Model The Latest Model

Normally a big fan of your stuff...

...but this just seemed a bit lame. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time but the concept seems a little cliched. Not that you need to take any notice of what I think.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Funny stuff man

This is funny stuff dude. My only criticism would be that it should be longer! Theres so much more spoof material in MGS. Sequel?

Horseman: Newsreader Horseman: Newsreader

this made me laugh

not sure why- I guess youve just got quite and an ny choriginal and funny character there...

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

dated

now dont get me wrong. this was my fave movie when it was first created. These days, especially compared to other works by Ortiz (namely wheelman)it looks severely dated and people dhould watch it AGAIN before giving it that nostalgic vote of 5.

Neo-Bender Sequel Neo-Bender Sequel

graphically amazing

just like i said

A b/w animated story A b/w animated story

strangely good

this movie was hilarious in a tragic, shocking, yet frightfully realistic way. this movie just echoes the ironies of life and the stupidities of war. smart.

To kill an assassin To kill an assassin

good for some reason

by rights this should be crap but it has a such amazing style....
artsy

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

excellent

THis movie is a shining example of what happens when artistic talent is combined with a basic knowledge of Flash. The web needs more stuff like this.

Stone Trek: Episode 1 Stone Trek: Episode 1

tv quality animation

This is great. The high quality, fluid, animations and sounds give a very profesional 'TV quality' feel to this animation. very good

The Final Task The Final Task

flawless

Brilliant. Gloomy graphics, perfectly looped sounds and that touch of ironic humour at the end.
The animation is flawless. Look forward to see more of your work.